Sunday, January 2, 2011

My trading guidelines...

Well, I'm working on some trades, but I thought to save some time in the future I would cover some things that might make the trades a little easier.

I've posted what I have to trade and what I want on pages that are listed at the top of the blog.  If you have something I want, and you want to make a trade, when you email me, tell me what you have to trade, and if possible include a photograph, or scan.  If it's a gaming book, I would like to know which edition, and the condition.  Also, let me know what you want, and what you're willing to trade for it.

My trading list is organised in such a way that the things I really want the most are at the top of the list, i.e they are listed in order of importance.

As far as condition goes, I'm not necessarily looking for something in mint condition.  Then again, I don't want something that has seen better days, or reeks of smoke, and has tons of water damage, stains, or excessive highlighting, marks, or writing on the pages.  Think about it, would you want a book missing so many pages that it's useless?

Also, I'm not always looking to come out ahead in a trade.  If it's something I want, then I'm willing to trade a little extra.  However, if it's not on my list, but you may think I want it, then I may want a little more, because I will probably only turn around and put it in the trading pile.

I haven't had any problems yet, but I wanted to cover these points, to prevent problems in the future.  If you have any questions feel free to ask.

1 comment:

  1. On your list, towards the bottom, you ahve Traveler--are you looking for anything in particular in regards to Traveler? I have a very good condition box-set of Striker, the Traveler miniature rules...might ahve some other Traveler stuff around here as well...

    ReplyDelete