Thursday, September 15, 2011

Star Wars Lightsaber Package Deal

On the sidebar is a PayPal button for this package deal.  It has three options.  The first option is for the lightsaber only, and is $45.  The second option is for $50 and adds 10 Mage Knight miniatures to the package.  The third option adds 2 Grenadier Miniatures to the package.  These are from a set from the 1970's, and it is one of the earliest they released.  The two miniatures are a Shade, and a Medusa.  They have never  been painted.
                                    

The light sabre is a hand-made replica.  I bought it at a convention many years ago.  This was before the prequels, and before some larger companies started selling replicas.  I feel I'm selling it at a fair price.

This would make a great prop for a Star Wars RPG.
Normally, I would use eBay, but I'm in a bit of a rush.  If only the lightsaber sells, then I will put up a button for the miniatures.  This is the first time I've used a PayPal button, but I believe I have it set up correctly.  There's only one package deal so even if all someone buys is the saber then it will be taken off inventory.
There is a $5 shipping charge, which I feel is fair.  Also, I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Bonus!  If you decide to buy the $60 package, and I receive payment before midnight on Sunday, i.e. Sept.18th then I will add 10 more Mage Knight miniatures to the deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment