Saturday, December 18, 2010

the Scavenger's Depot

I've always liked the concept of bartering so I started this blog as a way to post things I would like to trade for stuff I want.  Mainly, things having to do with my gaming hobby, like miniatures, rulebooks, terrain, collectible card games, and the occasional paperback, magazine, or comic book.

If I want to sell something I will use eBay.

I also plan on starting a yahoo group with the same title.  Hopefully, I can generate some interest, and get to do some trading.  I plan on making a list of want I want to trade for, and the things I have for trade.  I hope this works out, but you ever know.  All I can do is try.

So if you have some old ( or new ) gaming stuff you would like to trade, follow this blog, and maybe we can work something out.

1 comment:

  1. Nice idea, I'll be sure to watch closely for any possible trades we. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete