Sunday, December 19, 2010

Warhammer 40K Space Ork Miniatures

I'm not sure why I have these.  These things are old.  I bought them about 15 years ago???  Anyway, I'm throwing these up here, but I may decide to put them on eBay.  Some of the packs were opened, but sealed with tape after the pieces were checked.

There's also an extra pack of the close combat weapon sprues, but I'm keeping those.

Now I know I called this a barter blog, but if you don't have anything to trade, and really want something we can work something out.  My first new gaming purchase is probably going to be the WH40K Assault On Black Reach Boxed Set.  I think that would be a good start.  I contemplated just the rule book, and then some minis, but this seems good to get started.

2 comments:

  1. I am interested in a couple things you have there, Email me at srbuman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to note though that i dont have any of the items you have listed that you want to trade for, If you do conversions i could trade you a bag of bits

    ReplyDelete